Lean Enterprise Transformation journey
Mapping out a Transformation Journey using the Spinnaker canvas
This workshop is for business leaders, Innovation executives & Strategy Executives with a focus on the framework and best practices needed to understand
- the goals of your Lean Transformation
- the boosters and blockers you will encounter during your journey
- your first/next step forward.
During our work at a variety of global companies we have recognized patterns in successful transformation initiatives. We share those lessons and help transformation leaders identify where they are tracking well and where they may be opportunities for additional focus.
Why transformation is needed
- Build a shared understanding of the key drivers of disruption
- Identify the burning platform in your business
What effective transformations look like
- Introduce and analyze the core components of Lean Enterprise Transformation: Lifecycle framework, Product Development best practices, Investment Governance, Portfolio Management and Community & Culture.
- Review case studies of transformation journeys inside large enterprises identifying key lessons, strategies, and artifacts
How to deliver effective transformation
- Design a customized roadmap to chart your organization's path forward - i.e Where to start, what tactics to use?
Our transformation canvas helps you map out your next steps, blockers, etc. Provide your company email and a quick note about your current state of transformation and you'll have access to download the canvas pdf.